I liked last year’s PyCon RU so much that I decided to come along this year. It’s a great opportunity to hear some interesting Python talks.
Here are some highlights (most of the talks are in Russian):
- Elegant Solutions for Everyday Python Problems (by @nnja, in English!) - some intermediate-level Python tips.
- Memory and Python. What you need to know to stay happy
- Gensim: Topic Modelling for People (by @menshikh_iv)
- (Un)safe Python (by Tsyganov_Ivan) - slides
- PyWat - some light-hearted, Python-related entertainment.
The full list of talks is here.
It was also an awesome environment for relaxing: held at a forest resort 90km outside of Moscow, where you can chill out, play volleyball, sing songs by the campfire, etc. Check out the video below: